- Start with the holes nearest to the toe of the shoe
- You do not need to use all of the holes: the first and last holes are generally not used
- Pull the left side of the SHOEPS through the left eyelet.
- Pull the right side through the right eyelet.
- Now twist the middle part of the SHOEPS so that the hooks are visible on the underside,
- and slip the loop over the desired hook.
- Twist back the middle section and attach the other SHOEPS according to the same procedure
SHOEPS are suitable for all types of shoes, in all sizes. SHOEPS may be less suitable for sports in which a great deal of pressure is exerted on the shoe, such as skating and football. This will vary depending on the sport and form of use.
SHOEPS are extremely elastic and strong, and can be stretched while putting on the shoe. However, the SHOEPS should always be handled with care without using unnecessary force.
You can vary the colour by changing the Button.
- Remove the button from the SHOEPS
- Click the new button into place, making sure the upper side is flat on the upper surface of the SHOEPS.